a full-service contract is ideal. Safety and quality are guaranteed, with our technical and administrative teams ensuring your needs are met in full.
A full-service contract can be tailored to your specific requirements, whether in terms of service or specific locomotive maintenance in Europe. Tailoring can also be geographical, helping you serve freight corridors like Warsaw–Rotterdam/Amsterdam–Genoa or Katrineholm–Helsingborg–Krefeld, for example.
A guarantee of performance
Under a full-service contract, we take care of all preventive maintenance. For corrective maintenance, we provide a guaranteed repair time and a spare parts inventory. These activities are logged at our web-based Customer Information Centre, which provides:
- Preventive and corrective maintenance monitoring and planning;
- Access to documentation, ensuring complete traceability and full compliance with ECM standards;
- A high level of online service and locomotive reporting, along with metrics on our repair-time performance.
mgw Service will also subcontract parts of the overall maintenance contract to your own service team, on your own premises.
To deliver full-service maintenance, we must be ready to intervene whenever and wherever you need us. To achieve that, we have a comprehensive set of resources in place:
- A maintenance hotline, operating 24/7 in several languages. A service technician and a translator will deal with your call.
- Mobile maintenance technicians, who can solve problems that do not involve transferring your vehicle to a workshop.
- A network of maintenance workshops, either owned by mgw Service or by maintenance providers under contract across Europe.
- A large spare-part inventory, and a highly efficient supply chain.
If, with a full-service contract, you not only want to outsource the complete maintenance of your fleet but also to increase the performance of your assets, we can form a strategic partnership. Together, we can improve maintenance cost, optimise maintenance plans, and add other types of vehicle or maintenance locations.
With a full-service contract the price is calculated per kilometre of track. To ensure we meet our targets:
- We make sure our maintenance technicians’ skills are kept up to date through training at officially recognized centres in the latest locomotive systems.
- We maintain a comprehensive quality and ECM management system.
- We deploy our solutions as near as possible to your operations.